An article on why Sage won't undo curses, demonic possession, etc.; An exorcist speaks on why Psychics, Magicians and Sorcerers cannot remove curses, perform an exorcism, or deliverance as well as a lay person who prays and rejects Satan and his works; prayers to rid your house of ghosts, Jung on Yoga
See also, Divine Mercy II: the Kingdoms of Light and Darkness for an explanation of the battle between good and evil within a person's soul and the power of Divine Mercy Chaplet to overcome the Dark.
It is also useful information for someone seeking a deeper spiritual life.
BoldRadish Response: Danna,
Please pray to sever all ties with the doctor in Nigeria. Do not remain connected in any way. Close the connection and renounce all spells. Some experts say that an invisible line is attached to you from this doctor. If this is so, cut the line, in Jesus' name, and renounce the doctor. Confess your sins and become blameless.
I will pray for you. My daughter is writing a longer response to your prayer request, and it will be posted here. In the meantime, I wanted to send this as quickly as possible to you.
God bless you!
BoldRadish Response: I think disconnecting the email connection is a great step in the right direction. My daughter was struck with a terrific headache while writing out the long response, so she may not be able to finish today. But we will get back to you as soon as possible.
BoldRadish Response: You also have a terrible headache!? My daughter has had to go to bed because her head is aching so badly. I'm so happy that you have taken action against the spells. God bless you!
BoldRadish Response: I'm glad to hear that your headache has left. My daughter's headache sent her to bed and she's still in it. I hope we can get back to you soon. God Does Forgive!
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
See also: Mary's Land trailer 1 and 2, investigation of heavenly encounters; "The Miracle Detective," a book written by an investigative journalist who has no faith but encounters many miraculous events.
New, edit: On a final note, our sleep can also be committed to God and He can heal us as we sleep.
Doctor of the Church, Saint Therese, says on how God uses sleep in "Story of a Soul": "I remember that little children are as pleasing to their parents when they are asleep as well as when they are wide awake; I remember, too, that when they perform operations, doctors put their patients to sleep." God is a loving Father to us, He is like a sweet parent looking down on His children when they sleep. He is a Divine Physician of our soul. When we sleep, He can operate on us.
"When you lie down, you will not be afraid, when you rest, your sleep will be sweet." [ Proverbs chapter 3 ]
"'Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for your selves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.'" [ Matthew chapter 11 ]
Before drifting off to sleep, you can pray, asking God to heal you in your sleep and help your sleep be refreshing and restful.
I often had nightmares, some of them horrific. The only way to end them was by sprinkling holy water around and on my bed (Lourdes water, linked above), or by sprinkling blessed salt (salt blessed by a priest, a very old sacramental you can read about here [ http://www.miraclerosarymission.org/salt.html ], a few grains of salt will do; it can be used in exorcisms as well or mixed with water to create holy water). I got my salt from here several years ago when they only sold religious objects. There might be other places online to get it or you can get a priest to bless some salt (it's free, only costs the price of salt). A little lasts a lifetime. You could also anoint yourself with holy oil.
"As in the case of all sacramentals, its power comes not from the sign itself, but by means of the Church’s official (liturgical, not private) prayer of blessing—a power the Church derives from Christ himself (see Matt. 16:19 and 18:18). As the Vatican II document on the Liturgy states (art. 61), both Sacraments and sacramentals sanctify us, not of themselves, but by power flowing from the redemptive act of Jesus, elicited by the Church’s intercession to be directed through those external signs and elements. Hence sacramentals like blessed salt, holy water, medals, etc. are not to be used superstitiously as having self-contained power, but as “focus-points” funneling one’s faith toward Jesus, just as a flag is used as a “focus-point” of patriotism, or as handkerchiefs were used to focus faith for healing and deliverance by Paul (Acts 19:12)."
Even without the salt or the holy water or anything, you can ask God to grant you rest and ask Him to heal you in your sleep. This seems to be a powerful and pleasant experience.