please go to catholicexorcism.org for protection against curses - we are not affiliated, we just like them.
From a YouTube comment on a Bold Radish video:
just got attacked tonight by some witch. i forgive her. could feel the darkness of the sl** but nothing to really worry about
Reply: It's good to forgive someone but it's important not to use (even in our minds) derogatory terms for a person because that anger creates a spiritual connection between you & the person, shows unforgiveness, & because Jesus says we'll be judged for using terms of contempt (Matthew).
Also, according to Saint Maximilian Kolbe, terms specifically for insulting women, are an insult to all women including Mary Mother of God, & so these terms are especially offensive to God, even if they are intended to be used only for the individual being described.
It's very important to engage in spiritual warfare against this, using good instead of evil, such as the following heavy-hitting prayers & devotions...
What will help against attacks at night, outright stopping them, aside from repenting of one's sins, include sprinkling a little bit of holy water on the bed, saying the Rosary some time before sleeping (it can even be when you first wake up in the morning), making the sign of the Cross over yourself with Holy Water, praying the Precious Blood Chaplet (there are many, the one found here is what I refer to: http://
preciousbloodinternational. com/prayers_05.html - promises associated with this prayer: http:// preciousbloodinternational. com/prayers_27.html ), & if you have a tablet or phone where the screen can remain on all night, setting this device on a stand opened to a live online adoration Eucharist webcam (do a web search for 'online Eucharist adoration' to find one). Where Christ is in the Eucharist, no evil spirit can stand. (Also reading a little of devotional books to the Eucharist nightly, or , is extremely powerful armor, they're easy & enjoyable reads, too; such as "Come to Me In The Blessed Sacrament" by Fr. Vincent Lucia of the Missionaries of the Blessed Sacrament, & "Visits to the Blessed Sacrament and the Blessed Virgin Mary" by Saint Alphonsus Ligori. I had a lot of spiritual resistance against making it through these books at first but since have overcome that & there is no way to describe how much my relationship with God has deepened & how happy I feel all the time.)
Personally, in response to the witches (a woman & a man, & their various associates) who have attacked me, both spiritually & publicly, I also have to pray & meditate on the Sorrows of Mary Chaplet & the Precious Blood Consolation & Adoration Prayers every day (see promises link for the promises associated with these prayers, links to these prayers can be found here http://
preciousbloodinternational. com/prayers.html ), but then, it is worth the effort because I am completely 100% protected (God even promises that one become bulletproof through those prayers).
I had the most spiritual resistance to praying the Marian prayers (Rosary, Sorrows), so I figure those are the most important to pray, if you are looking to start small & work your way up. If you read books by priests who are exorcists, Mary plays a powerful part in crushing evil, so it makes sense; & of course, it is through Christ's Blood that we are redeemed, & the Eucharist is His Presences under the sign that He left for us.
If I don't do this, my life unravels: I am constantly sick, weak, unable to do anything, everything falls apart, etc., vs if I do this, God both protects me & is able to work through my efforts to help save souls & bring His Light into the world, & I am filled with amazing peace & joy that I didn't think was possible... a foretaste of Heaven.
Promises To Those Who Devotedly Pray the Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary:
- signal graces
- the greatest graces & special protection of Mary
- armor against Hell, to destroy vice, decrease sin, & defeat heresies
- good works to flourish, the abundant Mercy of God, & to withdraw your hearts from the love of this world & its vanities & lift them up to desire eternal things, which is our sanctification
- devotee's soul to not perish
- if you meditate on these mysteries & remain just, you won't be conquered by misfortune
- if you ask for the grace to be a true rosary devotee & comply with that grace so that you are a true rosary devotee, you will not die without the sacraments
- those with faithful recitation of the rosary will have the Light of God, so that at the moment of their deaths they might participate with the merits of the Saints in Paradise
- delivery of the souls from Purgatory
- a high degree of glory in Heaven
- your intentions
- to be aided in all of your necessities
- celestial courts to intercede for rosary devotees
- to become true children & siblings of Christ
- the Rosary to be a sign of predestination
- comfort in sorrows, & for Mary to look at us with compassion.
- the devil to be conquered & Hell destroyed in our lives
- true repentance of our sins
- protection during life & at death
- a remembrance of the Passion & the reward for that in Heaven
- to be in Mary's hands to do with as she pleases
- peace in our family
- to be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries
- Jesus & Mary to accompany us in our work (help make our work of good quality & protected from envy & severity)
- all of our intentions, as long as they don't oppose God's Will
- defense in spiritual battle
- to see our Mother's Face at death, so that we do not die alone & don't die with sorrow & don't die without consolation
To Those Who Devotedly Pray the Chaplet of the Precious Blood:
- I promise to protect any person who devoutly prays this Chaplet against evil attacks.
- I will guard his five senses.
- I will protect him from sudden death.
- Twelve hours before his death, he will drink My Precious Blood and eat My Body.
- Twenty-four hours before his death, I will show him my five wounds that he may feel a deep contrition for all his sins and have a perfect knowledge of them.
- Any person who makes a novena with it will get their intentions. His prayer will be answered.
- I will perform many wonderful miracles through it.
- Through it, I will destroy many secret societies and set free many souls in bondage, by My mercy.
- Through it, I will save many souls from Purgatory.
- I will teach him My way, he who honors My Precious Blood through this Chaplet.
- I will have mercy on them who have mercy on My Precious Wounds and Blood.
- Whoever teaches this prayer to another person will have an indulgence of four years.
To Those Who Devotedly Pray the Consolation and Adoration Prayers:
- My children, I promise to protect anyone who devotedly consoles and adores Me with this prayer against evil attacks. He will not die a sudden death. He will not be burned by fire.
- My children, I promise to protect anyone who devotedly consoles and adores Me against the attacks of evil spirits.
- Any soldier who prays this prayer before entering a battlefield will not be defeated. No bullet will have any effect on him.
- If this prayer is said to a woman in labor, she will have lesser pains and any woman who devotedly says these prayers will deliver safely.
- Put this prayer on the head of any child disturbed by evil spirits, My Cherubim will protect him.
- I promise to protect any family from lightning and thunder effects, and any house where this prayer is will be protected against storms.
- If this prayer is said to the dying before his death, I promise that his soul will not be lost.
- Any sinner who consoles and adores Me through this prayer will obtain conversion.
- I promise to protect them with My Precious Blood and hide them in My Holy Wounds all who console and adore Me. Poison will have no effect on them. I will guard their five senses.
- I promise to baptize aborted children who are killed daily in the world, and put a deep contrition on the hearts of their parents through the power of My Precious Blood.
- All who devotedly console and adore Me with this prayer until death will join the heavenly Armies and Choirs. I will give them the Morning Star.
"Bulletproof" - Story of a man at war who prayed prayers with a bulletproof promise who miraculously escaped an attack without a bullet wound, no one could figure out how it was possible except that it was a miracle: http://www.marian.
We are taught our main war is not in the flesh but in the spirit: " Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil.  For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.  Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect.  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice,  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace:  In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one.  And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God).  By all prayer and supplication praying at all times in the spirit; and in the same watching with all instance and supplication for all the saints:" [Ephesians 6:11-18]
Therefore certainly if we put on the spiritual armor that can protect us in the flesh, God will protect us also against spiritual attacks, which are more damaging than attacks in the flesh.
Precious Blood Prayers:
Prayer page: http://
Chaplet Prayers: http://
Consolation Prayers: http://
Adoration Prayers: http://
PDF book of all Precious Blood prayers: http://www.